Phaki Personnel Management Services is a dynamic service orientated human capital consultancy which offers one Stop Solution for Personnel Management. The company was established in 2008 by a team of qualified and experienced professional consultants with more than 10 years in the industry. Over the years the company has gained reputation in providing the best human capital solutions to State Owned Companies, Private Companies, Municipalities and government departments.
Phaki Personnel is now regarded one of the best leading Human Capital Consultancy Company in South Africa. With more than six (6) offices spread across the country. Phaki is considered a National Company accessible to clients.
VISION, MISSION & OBJECTIVES
Phaki Personnel is driven by the perfect fit between employer and employee with a priority to client’s satisfaction.
- Our Vision is to add value in the global human Resource industry by providing exceptional professional services to clients
- Our mission is to partner with clients to manage their human resources so they can focus on their core activities
Our objective is to minimize unemployment in the country by providing job opportunities to all people and participate in economic growth.
- Quality Service
- Great Customer Service
- Excellent Value
- Confidentiality and Integrity
- Availability and Accessibility
- Reliable and consistent
- Professionalism and Ethical manner
- Commitment and Responsibility
- We prescribe to the current legislation of South Africa which is regulated by the Constitution.
- Our operational systems and recruitment processes are all in line with Basic Conditions of Employment Act of South Africa
- We are guided by the Labour Relations Act of 1995 and Employment Equity Act of 1998.
- We promote the interest and vision of our clients.
- We take into account our client’s Human Resources policies.
- We have adopted a Human Resources project implementation strategy which ensures service differentiation through partnering with our clients.
- We engage our clients in a process of identifying specific staffing needs and clearly defining and understanding them, through a process of focused interviews and on-site assessments.
- We provide appropriate management infrastructure in the form of assigning a specialist team dedicated to the project.
- Depending on the size of the project, we may consider appointing an on-site consultant who will be based at the client’s premises